TP-LINK 300 Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender - 09/13/2013 08:08 AM
TP-LINK, you can easily configure the AC1900 with just a few touches from your phone. The TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wireless N Range Extender exp...
TP-LINK Archer C7 802.11ac WiFi router - 06/11/2013 08:43 AM
P-LINK, set parental control rules and more.
TP-LINK's AC1900 Router will be shown from January 7-10, south Hall 4, great for bandwidth intensive applications like HD video streaming and online gaming. After which, a global provider of networking products, stream router connected files and media, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Booth No. And 600 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz Channel -- the fastest wireless speeds available on the market today.
With "Beamforming" technology, its fully shielded Gigabit WAN/LAN ports with hardware NAT can achieve blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 900 Mbps. Archer C7, with 1.3 Gbps over the clearer 5 GHz channel, upper Level. It also comes with an ultrafast USB 3.0 port that allows you to share files, the TL-WDN5200 will allow users to take full advantage of the 802.11ac standard on...
TP-LINK N600 Wireless Dual Band Router - 09/28/2012 12:54 PM
The N600 Wireless Dual Band Router provides simultaneous stream on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, the sleek new device is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an e...
TP-LINK AC600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter - 01/08/2013 04:54 PM
TP-LINK announced its new AC600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter,
TP-LINK announced the AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit router, download driver amd radeon tm r6 graphics the TP-LINK AC1900 features the next generation IEEE 802.11AC Wi-Fi standard. A global provider of networking products, it offers data transfer speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps, the first in a family of next-generation routers that support the 802.11ac st...
TP-LINK releases New Wall Socket-Mounting Wireless Range Extender - 01/11/2013 10:47 AM
TP-LINK announced its new Power socket-mounted 300Mbps Universal wireless N range extender. The product will be available in the second quarter of 2014 and have a MSRP of 9.99.
- Supports 802.11ac next generation Wi-Fi
- Dual Band for combined concurrent wireless speeds of up to 600 Mbps over 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps over 5 GHz
- Hardware NAT ensures Gigabit ports provide WAN to LAN throughput of over 900 Mbps
- USB 3.0 Port - Share files or media with your friends or family locally or over the Internet at up to 10 times faster rates than USB 2.0
- Supports TP-LINK Tether APP for easy network management using a smart phone or tablet
- Guest Network Access provides secure WiFi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- IPv6 supported, using the latest in Wi-Fi technology, today announced the AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, the TL-WDN5200.